Progress is a process where you are key. The teacher's role is that of support and guidance, based on your needs and work.
You all have to develop your self-assessment skills, and that is learned also while learning to assess others and our work in the context of the group. Assessing is not judging and condemning. It is just learning where we are, so we can make decisions of where to head, what to do, and how to help others, and cooperate. There is a lot to learn and think and talk about in this respect. A lot for you to discover about a whole world we are missing. You should develop curiosity about teamwork and respect for diversity. Amazing things happen when people respect each other and their differences!
You should browse and read the C1 Resource Pack to learn to work during the course, the sooner the better, and bring. your questions and examples of work to class to share.
You will have different checklists you need at hand. (Find them in Documents > Evaluación Continua)
You will be working with the lists you create yourself too
- lists of Useful Language, different kinds, you will make clean copies when you see patterns, topics, arising, with enough material for a category;
- lists of Mistakes
- excerpts with descriptives texts, and narratives
- sentences/UL to read out loud in oral drilling for overcoming mistakes
Your notebook will include
- Notes you take in class
- Lesson diaries
- Learning reports and listening log
- Notes you print which you find useful (previous learning, your teacher's notes on the web)
- Projects: materials for your OPs, for your writing assignments, the Friends script, materials for your Reading project...