If you choose to use our web, talkingpeople.net, then you agree to the collection and use of some information in relation with this policy. The Information that we collect is not a personal information and it is used for providing statistics data and improving the Service. We will not use or share this information with anyone, except to create and publish statistic data.
We want to inform you that whenever you visit our Service, we collect information that your browser sends to us that is called Log Data. This Log Data may include information such as your computer's Internet Protocol (“IP”) address, browser version, pages of our Service that you visit, the time and date of your visit, the time spent on those pages, and other statistics.
For a better experience while using our Service we do not require you to provide us with any personally identifiable information, like your name, phone number, and postal address. The information that we collect is anonymous and will not be used to identify you. Even If data collection is not required for the functionality of our site, we do not collect it at all.
We collect “Non-Personal Information” and “Personal Information”. Non-Personal Information includes information that cannot be used to personally identify you, such as anonymous usage data, general demographic information we may collect, referring/exit pages and URLs, platform types, preferences you submit and preferences that are generated based on the data you submit and number of clicks.
Personal Information includes information you submit to us through either the contact us forms or through the register as user in our website. In a few instances, we may require personally-identifiable information in order to use certain features of our services. For example, we may ask for an email address to contact us or to create an account that will allow you to register as a new user in the ecampus or in the forums.
Cookies are files with small amount of data that is commonly used an anonymous unique identifier. These are sent to your browser from the website that you visit and are stored on your computer's hard drive.
Our website uses these “cookies” to collection information and to improve our Service. You have the option to either accept or refuse these cookies, and know when a cookie is being sent to your computer. If you choose to refuse our cookies, you may not be able to use some portions of our Service, as ecampus and forum, for example.
We may do not employ third-party companies or individuals.
1. Click the Customize and control Google Chrome menu button in the upper right-hand corner of the browser bar.
2. Click "Settings."
3. Scroll down to the Privacy and security section.
4. Click "Site Settings".
5. Click "Cookies and site data".
6. In the Privacy and security section, click Content Settings.
7. Click the slider to "Allow sites to save and read cookie data (recommended)."
1. Click Tools or the gear icon in the upper right-hand corner of the top of the browser bar.
2. Select Internet Options.
3. Click the Privacy tab and then the Advanced button on that tab.
4. Set the First and Third party cookies to "Accept."
5. Check "Always allow session cookies."
6. Click OK.
7. Exit Internet Explorer and restart your browser.
1. Click the Open menu button ￼ in the upper right-hand corner of the browser bar.
2. Click Options.
3. Click Privacy & Security.
4. In the "Enhanced Tracking Protection" section, select Standard.
1. Click Safari > Preferences.
2. Click on the Privacy tab.
3. In the "Cookies and website data" section, make sure that "Block all cookies" is unchecked.
4. Close the Preferences window.